From golf turf to regular turf, being prepared for turf installation is a must.
Whether golf turf or otherwise, anytime you are ready for turf installation, it is an exciting time. However, before you let euphoria grip you too soundly, you should be certain that you are fully prepared for the upcoming turf installation.
If you have any type of turf installation forthcoming, make sure the following steps have been taken in preparation:
1. Clear the site of any debris, such as rocks and construction garbage.
2. Make sure the site has been rough graded.
3. Make sure the site has been tilled to a depth of at least five centimeters.
4. Have top soil added to the site for a more accepting soil.
5. Check the pH level of the soil and make sure it is sufficient for your turf installation.
6. Use starter fertilizer to help promote growth.
7. Use a lawn roller on the entire site to promote a firm surface.
Though this all takes a lot of time and effort, it is well worth it. By taking the time to conduct all the necessary preparations, your turf installation should go off without a hitch, leaving you with a thick, luscious golf turf, or other type of turf, that simply can’t be beat.
about proper preparations for your upcoming turf installation.