There are several things to consider when deciding on which type of grass sod will work best for your landscaping clients. By taking these things into consideration before purchasing sod, your chances of growing a healthy lawn will increase.
Here are five things to consider before purchasing sod.
1. Amount of sun exposure: Consider how much sun exposure the sod will receive during the day. Most sod needs at least four hours of sun exposure to thrive.
2. Amount of maintenance required: Take into consideration how much maintenance will be required. If your client is an older couple, low maintenance sod would be best.
3. Amount of activity: Consider the amount or activity that will take place on the lawn. If there are children and pets, you will need sod that has great wear resistance.
4. Climate: Consider the climate conditions of the area you will be sodding. Some grasses do better than others in different climates.
5. Drought possibility: If you are sodding in an area in which drought conditions are common, you will need to consider sod that is resistant to drought.
For the more information about which is the best grass sod, contact the experts at Modern Turf.Back